Hi there, and welcome to Galiano Hypnosis.
- Are you constantly making the same New Year’s resolutions year after year, but can never seem to keep them?
- Are you looking to make some major changes in your life, but you don’t know where to start?
- Do you suffer from fears or phobias that are holding you back from fully enjoying your life?
- Do you suffer from stress-related health symptoms that are not responding to medications?
If so, then please feel free to browse the pages of my website to learn more about hypnosis.
What can hypnosis be used for?
Hypnosis can be used in virtually any area of your life where you’re ready to make behavioral changes in a relatively quick amount of time. Here are my specialities:
- Quitting smoking
- Quitting annoying habits
- Overcoming addictions
- Achieving personal or professional goals
- Improving focus and concentration
- Unleashing your creativity
- Improving sports performance
- Releasing fears and phobias
- Reducing test anxiety, and improve study habits
- Making positive life changes
- Improving self-confidence
- Depression and mood swings
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Unresolved grief and guilt
Hypnosis can also be used to improve health symptoms by helping to balance the mind-body connection. This is often called “medical hypnosis,” and there are over 3000 articles in medical journals showing the safety and efficacy of hypnosis. This is also called medical hypnosis.
Medical hypnosis can be used for many different things, but my specialities are:
- Pain control and pain management (I have been a pharmacist on many different pain control teams in several hospitals that I worked for, and occasionally, I have even used hypnosis in the hospital, as well.)
- Erectile dysfunction
Note: Medical hypnosis sessions must be done in the physician’s office who referred me.
*Important note: Although hypnosis has been used for hundreds of years to improve health symptoms, it cannot cure any disease state. Also, please know that I am not a physician and I cannot cure or diagnose any disease state. .