Hi there, and welcome to Galiano Hypnosis! My name is Niki Galiano, PharmD, CHt, but you can just call me Niki. I’m a clinical pharmacist turned hypnotherapist. I’ve been a licensed pharmacist since 1993, and a hypnotherapist since 2004.
- Are you constantly making the same New Year’s resolutions year after year, but can never seem to keep them?
- Are you looking to make some major changes in your life, but you don’t know where to start?
- Do you suffer from fears or phobias that are holding you back from fully enjoying your life?
- Do you suffer from stress-related health symptoms?
If so, then please feel free to browse the pages of my website to learn more about hypnosis and how it might be able to help you.
My hypnosis specialities are: medical hypnosis, phobias and panic attacks, smoking cessation and other addictions, anxiety and mood swings, helping people achieve their life dreams as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions for me, or if you would like to call to make an appointment, please feel free to call me (Niki) directly at 480-364-6164. Or, feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a complete list of my services and prices, please the page marked “My Hypnosis Services.”
What can hypnosis be used for?
Hypnosis can be used in virtually any area of your life where you’re ready to make behavioral changes in a relatively quick amount of time. Here are my specialities:
- Quitting smoking
- Quitting annoying habits
- Overcoming addictions
- Achieving personal or professional goals
- Improving focus and concentration
- Unleashing your creativity
- Improving sports performance
- Releasing fears and phobias
- Reducing test anxiety, and improve study habits
- Making positive life changes
- Improving self-confidence
- Depression and mood swings
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Unresolved grief and guilt
- Weight loss
- Pain control and pain management – One of my specialities with hypnosis is pain control. I have been a pharmacist on many different pain control teams in several hospitals that I worked for, and occasionally, I have even used hypnosis in the hospital, as well.)
- Other medical issues (medical hypnosis)*
*Special Note: Hypnosis has been used for hundreds of years to improve health symptoms, by helping to balance the mind-body connection. This is often called “medical hypnosis,” and there are over 3000 articles in medical journals showing the safety and efficacy of hypnosis. However, please know that it cannot cure any disease state, and also please know I am not a physician and I cannot cure or diagnose any disease state. However, I do take physician referrals. (Most people don’t realize this, but hypnosis has been approved as a therapeutic tool by the AMA (American Medical Association) since 1958, and by the BMA (British Medical Association) since 1957.
Niki Galiano, PharmD, CHt
P.S. If you can’t afford a hypnotherapist, but would still like to try hypnosis, check out my blog. Starting in February 2019, once a month, I will be posting a free self-hypnosis visualizations (a light form of self-hypnosis) that you can use at home with very little training. You can also record these visualizations into a smart phone and play them back to yourself if you want.
Important warning, however: Never, ever listen to any hypnosis recording while driving in the car or while operating heavy machinery, because you could fall asleep at the wheel and crash the car, or hurt yourself and someone else.